How to care for your jewelry
Materials and Care
Each piece of jewelry is hand-crafted and will have slight variations between pieces. We use 14k gold filled, 18k gold filled, & 18k gold plated along with semi precious gemstones. Although eleven + vyn is water friendly jewelry— To maintain the integrity of the jewelry, it is recommended that you do not shower, swim, workout, or spray perfumes and spray tan while wearing it. This can tarnish the finish because 18k gold filled is NOT solid gold. Properly hanging or placing your jewelry in a pouch will prevent tangling. Often delicate chains used, so avoid any rough tugging or pulling of the necklaces. Please note that many of our pieces are made with wire-wrapping techniques, which should be delicately handled.
How to clean your eleven + vyn jewelry:
1. Fill a small bowl with warm water and a few drops of dish soap.
2. Soak your gold-filled jewelry in the soapy water for 10-15 minutes.
3. Scrub the piece of jewelry gently with a soft toothbrush.
4. Rinse the jewelry off until all the suds are gone.
5. Pat the jewelry down with a clean lint-free towel.
6. Let the jewelry air-dry completely before putting it away