Kids DIY boxes
Hello eleven + vyn friends!
This children's jewelry kit will help your child to learn shapes, patterns, colors, problem solving, and it uses their fine motor skills. It allows them to be creative and to think outside of the box. As a result, they receive a few handmade bracelets or necklaces of their own! They are wearable and cute enough to dress up with any outfit. Your kids can also learn how to gift a jewelry piece to a loved one! Let your children's creative side shine!
We cannot wait to see what your child designs, please tag us on Instagram and facebook @elevenplusvyn .
** each order will provide 5 meals to LA and OC food bank to help hungry children
** choose your favorite color theme.
** each pack will make 4-6 bracelet and or 2 necklaces ( 6inch per bracelet)
**materials: semi precious stones, wood beads, wood designs, acrylic beads, and metal beads ( no plastic beads)
- Place your beads in a bowl or a cup.
- Stretch your cord before stringing any beads.
- It is best if you do not cut your string until you make your bracelet to the correct size.
- To support your beads so it does not keep falling off the elastic, you may tie a bead or knot at the end of the elastic.
- When you are finished making the correct size, cut the elastic at least two inches longer from each side of the beads. This will help with tying a knot without having your fingers hurt.
- Tie your knot with some tension in the bracelet and tie at least 3-4 knots. Don’t be afraid to tie your knots firmly. This will help the bracelet to be secure.
- And there you go! You have your own handmade jewelry.